Direct Entry to Anglia Ruskin University
- The CRIC programmes provide students with the opportunity upon
successful completion to gain direct entry into either the first or second
year of an Anglia Ruskin University degree.
Streamlined Pathway Programmes
- Unlike some pathway programmes, which can add an extra year to your
studies CRIC’s students can enter into over 65 Bachelor and Master
Degrees at Anglia Ruskin University within 12 – 24 weeks.
- Situated directly on the Cambridge campus at Anglia Ruskin University
CRIC students have access to all of the University’s facilities and on
Study University Level Classes
-The CRIC 1st Year Degree programmes consist of Anglia Ruskin
University classes allowing students to receive full credit for their studies.
Choice and Flexibility
- CRIC has three intakes a year for both its Foundation and First Year
Degree programs (February, June and September) plus fast track options
to enable entry into the University as quickly as possible. CRIC also
provides English language programs to assist those students requiring
extra language training and support.
- CRIC academic staffs are approved by the university and often teach
classes at the University itself. CRIC is a registered provider of higher
education and its courses are recognised for employment purposes.
Support Learning Environment
- CRIC offers students unparalleled academic and welfare support with with
small class sizes to maximise a student’s potential for success.
Graduate with an Internationally Recognised Degree
- Upon completion of their studies students graduate with an internationally
recognised degree from Anglia Ruskin University, which currently has
a 93% Graduate Employment rate.
Live and Study in Cambridge
- Students come from all over the world to study in Cambridge, which has
an outstanding reputation as an academic city. Students at CRIC enjoy
the opportunity to study in an environment that is safe, fun and many
would agree the perfect student city.